- The Gross Operating Margin, amounting to 1,133 million euros, was up by 6.1%
- The net result from ordinary operations, amounting to 156 million euros, was up by 34.5%
- The reported net result, amounting to 62 million euros (260 million euros in 2012), includes write-downs of thermoelectric assets for 267 million euros
- The Net Financial Debt, amounting to 3,874 million euros, was down by around 0.5 billion euros compared to 31 December 2012 (and by 1 billion euros compared to 30 June 2012)
- The debt ratio (Net Debt/Ebitda) reached 3.4x (4.1x at the end of 2012, 5.1x at June 2012)
- A dividend of 0.033 euros per share (corresponding to paid dividends of 102.5 million euros), up by 27% compared to the previous year, was proposed to the Shareholders' Meeting
Download full text of the press release with data and tables.