Brescia, 22 June 2017 – The Board of Directors of A2A, which met today chaired by Giovanni Valotti, decided, on the basis of a proposal by the Remuneration and Appointments Committee and with the favourable opinion of the Board of Statutory Auditors, the remuneration of the Chairman, the Vice Chairman and the CEO of the company and of the members of the internal committees.
The Board also attributed Valerio Camerano, previously appointed Chief Executive Officer on 17 May 2017, the additional role and responsibilities of Managing Director.
More specifically, today's Board resolved to attribute the following remuneration for particular roles:
- Chairman, an annual gross remuneration of 250,000 euros (in addition to gross-up charges estimated at 12,745 euros), with no variable component;
- Vice Chairman, a gross remuneration of 40,000 euros per year, with no variable component, granted for responsibility of the A2A Group's Internal Audit department;
- Chief Executive Officer, a gross remuneration of 120,000 euros per year and a variable compensation linked to the achievement of objectives set in the Incentive Plan, up to a maximum value of 80,000 euros;
- Managing Director, a gross remuneration of 500,000 euros per year and an annual variable remuneration linked to the achievement of objectives set in the Incentive Plan, up to a maximum value of 200,000 euros;
The previous remuneration of the Committees are confirmed, and therefore:
- Control and Risk Committee: gross compensation of 30,000 euros for the Chairman, gross compensation of 20,000 euros for each member;
- Remuneration and Appointments Committee: gross compensation of 20,000 euros for the Chairman, gross compensation of 19,000 euros for each member;
- Sustainability and Territory Committee: gross compensation of 20,000 euros for the Chairman, gross compensation of 19,000 euros for each member.
A2A - Media Relations
Tel. +39-02 7720.4583